This blog endeavors to examine the features and implications of bitcoin and crypto-technology and how they will change the world. It is aimed for anyone of any level of knowledge of bitcoin. Though much of this writing is applicable to other cryptocurrencies, I focus on bitcoin specifically for clarity.
- Why We Need Bitcoin as a Global Civilization
- The Implications of Bitcoin
- Whats Holding Bitcoin Back
- Bitcoin Needs Better Wallets
- The Future, a Bitcoin Tale
- Why Bitcoin Matters in the Developed World
- Is Blockchain (Not Bitcoin) the Future?
- Surviving Venezuela – An Interview with a Local
- Seriously, Don’t Buy Bitcoin
- Bitcoin is a Bubble
- The Argument Against Stablecoins
- To Understand the Future We Must Look The Past
Please Note: This is not financial advice. Don’t believe everything you hear. Do your own research and think critically. Never invest more than you are willing to lose.
- lopp.net – lots of links to bitcoin resources
- Andreas Antonopoulos (youtube) – Hundreds of talks on bitcoin benefits and myths
- The Bitcoin Standard – A book on the history of money and how bitcoin compares
- Satoshi Nakamoto Institute
- Shelling Out: The Origins of Money – Nick Szabo